These are our family’s favorite dinner rolls. They are so easy to make, light and fluffy on the inside with just a slight crust on the outside. Yummy!
I make these in my bread machine, but they work up just great by hand to!
- 1 Cup Warm water
- 3 Tbs Sugar
- 3 Tsp Yeast
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 1 Egg
- 3 to 3 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- Combine all ingredients in the order specified by your manual. Select the dough setting.
- Form into rolls and place on greased baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Rub the tops with butter.
- Combine warm water, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Let sit for 10 min.
- Stir in butter, salt and egg.
- Stir in flour.
- Kneed for 10 minutes.
- Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
- Punch down and forum into rolls. Place on a greased baking tray 2 inches apart. Cover and let rise 30 min or until doubled.
- Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 min.