- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups oatmeal (GF if your on a GF diet)
- Melt the butter in a large sauce pan until sizzling hot.
- Add milk, sugar and cocoa stir well.
- On medium heat boil from 3 to 5 minuets stirring constantly.
- Remove pot from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla mix until combined.
- Add in oatmeal stir well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper and a low to cool at least 30 minutes before serving.