Making your own fresh cranberry sauce taste so good. It also saves a lot of money. In our area one small can is close to 3.00. You can make your own for much less.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 bag cranberries (3 cups per bag)
- Bring water and sugar to a boil.
- Add cranberries, return to a boil. Turn down and simmer for 10 minutes.
- If your using it now, cool to room temp then chill in the fridge. If you would like to can it, pour into jars.
- Remove air bubbles, wipe rims.
- Place lids on and can for 15 min in a water bath canner.