- 1 1/2 loafs (about 8 cups) of gluten free French bread cubed and toasted
- 3 cups chicken broth (if store bought make sure its GF!)
- 2 TBS poultry seasoning
- 3 stocks celery diced
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat, when sizzling hot add celery and onions. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add poultry seasoning, salt and pepper mix well.
- Then add to bread cubes and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in 3 cups of chicken broth and pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake at 350F covered for 20 minutes then uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.